West Bloomfield Historical Society
It was the first prefabricated building to be erected on Route 5&20. it was purchased from the Gordon-Van Tine Company in Davenport, Iowa.
There was a soda fountain inside, ice cream cones, milkshakes, soda's, candy, soda pop, cigarettes were also sold. In the 1930's light lunches were served. In the 1950's, the Sunday Democrat and Chronicle was sold, and this was a meeting place for many farmers and residents of the town to congregate and discuss the events of the week.