West Bloomfield Historical Society
Stephen and Lydia Hendee operated as a store.
1867 it was sold to Charles and Hannah Hendee.
Fire burned original house in 1891.
1911 transfered to William H Welch
1913 it was owned by Fred L and Marie Rigney. Fred opened a store in the building after foing this house from the west side of the Cahtolic Church grounds.
1918 it was owned by Delta & Lavern Griffin. From 1918 to 1922 it was used as a garage.
In 1922 the Fitzgeralds ran a store.
1950 it was Derwin & Elva Sackett